分手不一定就要当仇人,也可以很体面地“分手快乐”。那么就来和大家说一下,如何用英语和前任说再见。
(1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up
My girlfriend had broken up with me.
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。
They parted with reluctance.
他们依依不舍地分手了。
Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone.
她分手时说的话让他感觉空虚孤独。
To be leave-taking, but I need more patience.
即将告别,但还需要忍耐。
I split up with my boyfriend last year.
我去年和男友分手了。
To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up.
为此我已经和他吵架几次了,都想和他分手了。
(2)别再联系了。
Don’t call me any more.
以后别再打给我了。
I don’t think we should see each other anymore.
我想我们以后不要再见面了。
If we don't talk for a while.
我们这段时间不要联系了。
I'll get in touch after they release me.
请不要与我联系和发短信。
(3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?
He is having an affair.
他在搞外遇。
He is seeing her behind your back.
【如何用英语和前任说再见?】相关文章:
★ 如何推销你的意见
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2019-11-15
2019-11-05
2019-11-05