你骗不了我。
8. You must be new to the "let them eat cake" beat.
你一定没听过“让他们吃蛋糕”的梗。
9. On the serious note, the Library of Metropolis...
言归正传,大都会图书馆……
10. He had to root through the garbage for yesterday's newspaper.
他不得不从垃圾桶里翻出昨天的报纸。
11. A reporter got greedy for a scoop and went where she shouldn't have.
一名记者贪求独家资讯,去了她不该去的地方。
12. Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman.
没人在意克拉克•肯特叫板蝙蝠侠。
13. He thinks it's too on-the-nose.
他觉得这样做太招摇了。
14. Get yourselves together and get out there.
打起精神,快出去。
15. I'm guessing I'm the first to see through that babe-in-the-woods act.
我想我是第一个看穿你那低幼把戏的男人。
16. You'll find it in the glove compartment of your car.
你会在你车上的储物箱里找到它的。
17. You said that the ambush was arranged to frame superman.
你说那个圈套是为了陷害超人。
18. You are gonna be on the hot seat in there, junebug.
待会儿里面的烫手山芋可不好接啊,小琼。
19. I have sat here before to say that shadow interventions will not be tolerated by this committee.
【《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》电影精讲(视频)[1]】相关文章:
最新
2020-07-23
2020-07-13
2020-06-17
2020-05-09
2020-05-07
2020-04-24