我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我们不能接受你方索赔。
Ill write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即写信给我们的总公司提出放弃索赔。
Im afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我建议我们赔偿贵方百分之三的损失,另外加上商检费。
There are some different types of claims.
索赔有几种不同的类型。
This is a claim on quality.
这是质量索赔。
This is a claim on shortweight.
这是短重索赔。
This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
【2015考研英语词汇复习: 商业索赔用语】相关文章:
最新
2019-11-23
2019-11-23
2019-11-23
2019-11-23
2019-11-14
2019-11-14