托比先生:我同意你的说法。可是我们能做些什么呢?我们是这么弱小,无助。
Theodore: Thats why we are here. Together, lets think of a way.
西奥多:这就是今天我们来到这里的原因。伙伴们,让我们一起来想个办法吧!
Mr. Toby: Lets trap Kitty.
托比先生:不如我们设个陷阱,抓住凯蒂。
Mrs. Toby: But dear, Kitty is much bigger than us. How can we trap her?
托比太太:可是亲爱的,凯蒂的个头比我们大多了。我们怎么设陷阱抓她呢?
Mr. Toby: I dont know, dear.
托比先生:我也不知道,亲爱的。
The mice keep thinking, but they dont come up with any good ideas.
这些老鼠们想啊想,可是怎么也想不出好点子来。
Theodore: Come on everyone, think harder.
西奥多:大家加油啊,再努力想想。
Buster: Well, uh, how about just staying away from Kitty?
巴斯特:那么,嗯,咱们就离凯蒂远点怎么样?
Theodore: What do you mean, Buster?
西奥多:你是什么意思,巴斯特?
Buster: Its simple. Just stay inside our mouseholes and dont come out.
巴斯特:很简单啊。就是整天躲在我们的鼠洞里不要出来。
【伊索寓言双语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:我不喜欢她I Don’t Like Her
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10