兔子:你听说了吗?松鼠?
Squirrel: What news?
松鼠:什么事?
Rabbit: The Lion is very sick. He is dying, I think.
兔子:狮子病得很严重,我想,他快要死了。
Squirrel: Poor Lion. What can we do?
松鼠:可怜的狮子,我们能为他做什么呢?
Rabbit: How about visiting him and cheering him up?
兔子:咱们去探望他、鼓励他好吗?
Squirrel: Do you think thats a good idea? What if he eats us up? Im a little afraid.
松鼠:你真的这么想吗?万一他把我们吃了怎么办?我有点儿害怕。
Rabbit: Me too. But he is very sick. He will be too weak to catch us.
兔子:我也有点儿害怕。可是他病得很重。他很虚弱,抓不到我们的。
Squirrel: Youre right. Lets go together.
松鼠:你说的对,咱们一块儿去吧!
Rabbit: Great! Meet me in front of the Lions cave. At noon, tomorrow, okay? Dont be late.
兔子:太好了!咱俩约好在狮子的洞穴前见面。明天中午,好吗?别迟到了。
Squirrel: Ill be there. See you then.
松鼠:我一定去。不见不散。
The Rabbit and the Squirrel meet at noon the next day. They are a little afraid to go inside the cave.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:老狮子的故事(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ Super Why儿童英语故事动画:青蛙王子的故事 The Frog Prince
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:一只口渴的狗The Thirsty Dog
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:父母的东西Father’s Things
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10