Farmer: James! What are you doing now? I need your help in the field today. I cant work alone.
农夫:詹姆斯!你现在在做什么?今天我需要你到园子里来帮我。那些活儿我一个人干不了。
James: Im sorry, Father. Im busy today. Ill help you tomorrow. Ask Peter.
詹姆斯:对不起,爸爸,我今天很忙。我明天再帮你。你叫彼得帮你吧。
Farmer: You are always busy, James.
农夫:你总是很忙,詹姆斯。
James pretends to be busy. Mr. Thompson calls Peter, his youngest son.
詹姆斯装出很忙的样子。汤普森先生只好去叫他最小的儿子,彼得。
Farmer: Hey, Peter! Are you busy now?
农夫:喂,彼得!你现在忙吗?
Peter: Not really, Father.
彼得:不太忙啊,爸爸。
Farmer: Are you going out somewhere today?
农夫:你今天要外出吗?
Peter: No, Father. Why do you ask?
彼得:不,爸爸。为什么要这么问呢?
Farmer: Well then, help me in the field. I need your help. I cant work alone.
农夫:那么,你来园子里帮我干活吧!我需要你的帮助。我一个人忙不过来。
Peter makes up an excuse.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:农夫和他的儿子们(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:渔夫和他的妻子The Fisherman and His Wife
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10