Queen: What is it? I am very busy.
蚁后:什么问题?我很忙。
Grasshopper: It is very hot today. Come under the shade and rest for a while.
蚱蜢:今天很热。到阴凉处来休息一会吧。
Queen: I dont have time to rest. Please ask your question.
蚁后:我没有时间休息。请问问题吧。
Grasshopper: Okay. Why are you gathering food?
蚱蜢:好的,你们为什么要收集食物呢?
Queen: It will be winter soon. We must be prepared.
蚁后:冬天快到了。我们必须要有所准备。
Grasshopper: The winter?! You must be kidding! It is July. Winter is far away. There is lots of food everywhere. Stop working. Come sing and dance with me.
蚱蜢:冬天?你在开玩笑吧!现在是7月,冬天还早着呢!到处都与一大堆食物。别工作了。跟我一起唱歌跳舞吧!
Queen: There is no time to sing and play. Winter will come soon, I say. You should also gather some food. Or else, you will starve in the winter.
蚁后:我没有时间唱歌玩耍。我说冬天快来了,你也应该收集一些食物。否则,在冬天你会饿死的。
Grasshopper: No, thank you. You keep working. Ill keeps singing and dancing in the shade.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:蚱蜢与蚂蚁的故事(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:一只口渴的狗The Thirsty Dog
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:蚂蚁和鸽子The Ant and the Dove
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10