“不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象
Ill-starr´d, though brave, did no visions foreboding
预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"
Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?´
你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,
Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,
哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!
Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:
总算有幸,和你们部族一起,
Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,
在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;
You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;
高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,
The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,
峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.
洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!
Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,
再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!
Years must elapse ere I tread you again:
造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,
Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,
你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。
Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.
【诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖】相关文章:
★ 英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第三章:劳伦斯家的男孩 第7节
★ 英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第三章:劳伦斯家的男孩 第4节
★ 英文名著精选阅读:《小妇人》第三章:劳伦斯家的男孩 第9节
最新
2016-11-11
2016-11-02
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-10-28