61、You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached.
你喜欢有头尾的虾。
62、You never call your parents just to say hi.
你从不为了问声好而call你父母。
63、If you don’t live at home, when your parents call, they ask if you’ve eaten, even if it’s midnight.
如果你不在家,你的父母会打电话问你吃了吗,就算半夜12点也不例外。
64、When you’re sick, your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay.
当你病了的时候,你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西,因为“热气”(广东音)。
65、You know what yeet hay is.
你知道什么是热气。
66、You e-mail your Chinese friends at work, even though you only 10 feeta part.
你上班时给你中国朋友发邮件,即使你们相距10尺。
67、You use a face cloth.
你敷面膜。
68、You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places.
你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死。
69、You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics.
你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人。
70、You save you rold Coke bottle glasses even though you’re never going to use them again.
【美国人如何辨别中国人,你知道吗?(下)】相关文章:
★ 美国超市(下)
★ 美国人主食吃什么
最新
2016-11-11
2016-11-02
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-11-01
2016-10-28