7. go berserk 变得狂怒;发狂,发疯
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
当被告知所有航班都取消了,人群爆发了。
8. blow one's top 发狂,发神经
I think he'll blow his top when you give him the news.
我觉得你把这个消息告诉他,他一定会疯掉的。
9. fly off the handle 大发雷霆
He's extremely irritable - he flies off the handle at the slightest thing.
他极容易发火——芝麻大的小事都能让他大发雷霆。
10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 暴跳如雷,极其恼火
Dad'll hit the ceiling when he finds out I've left school.
爸爸要是发现我离开了学校一定会暴跳如雷的。
11. go ballistic 发怒,生气
If your dad finds out you've been skipping school, he'll go ballistic.
如果你爸爸发现你一直在逃学,他会很生气的。
12. go off the deep end 大怒,火冒三丈
I'll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else's mistake.
要是因为别人的失误导致我被开除,我肯定要气死了。
13. blow up 勃然大怒
My dad blew up when he saw the phone bill.
【“某人疯了”的花式表达,你知道多少】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-20
2020-08-19