David Beckham believes he will be fit to return in September after recovering from the Achilles tendon injury.
The 34-year-old former England skipper suffered the injury in March when he was playing for AC Milan and was immediately ruled out for six months.
Beckham told the BBC on Friday about his return as "probably September".
"I said a couple of weeks ago it would be November but the way it's going. I'm sure there will be setbacks along the way but if it continues to go well, hopefully I'll be back at the start of September.
File photo of David Beckham.
"It's still a long road, I've got a while to go before I even run again.
"It's going to take time, it's an injury that needs to heal and make sure it's right before I push it in any way but it's going well so far."
【体坛英语资讯:Beckham wants to return in September】相关文章:
★ 体坛英语资讯:Olympic torch relay in Muscat concludes
★ 体坛英语资讯:Torres and Gerrard hand Liverpool win over Shanghai
★ 体坛英语资讯:Olympic champion Zhang scared at ProTour Finals
★ 体坛资讯:Real blundered over treatment of Beckham, says Capello
★ 体坛英语资讯:China trounces Singapore 7-1 in AFC U-19
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Britney Spears tops Hollywood meltdowns of 2007
★ 体坛英语资讯:Generous Spurs hand Arsenal early Christmas gift
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames to reteam in sci-fi thriller
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Greys Anatomy actress Heigl marries in Utah
★ 体坛英语资讯:Chinas Li Na makes strong start to season
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15