7. Beat it. 快走吧。
8. It burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards fox. 听到别人对狐狸有偏见我就受不了。
9. I stood up for you, and you lied to me. 我为你出头,你却骗了我。
10. The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off. 哺乳动物选拔行动真的有了成效。
11. Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! 狮心市长肯定高兴坏了。
12. It means I have a lead. 意思是我有线索了。
13. Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way. 好吧。看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒。
14. Well, it's my word against yours. 空口无凭。
15. Okay. You're the boss. 好吧。你说了算。
16. Well, I had a ball. 我玩得很开心。
17. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. 我们的时间真的很紧,每一分钟都很重要。
18. It's a bummer. 真是扫兴。
19. You're a very sore loser. 你真是个输不起的家伙。
20. We broke bread together. 我们还共进晚餐。
21. I will take your kindness, and pay it forward. 我感谢你的善良,我要报答你。
22. Never let them see that they get to you. 别让他们知道自己能影响你。
23. It looks that old Doug's cornered the market on Night Howlers. 看起来道格垄断了整个“午夜嚎叫”的市场。
【《疯狂动物城》电影精讲】相关文章:
最新
2020-07-23
2020-07-13
2020-06-17
2020-05-09
2020-05-07
2020-04-24