The "Everything is really, really bad"
“一切都非常、非常糟糕。”
The "Just to let you know, I had an affair during the Second World War"
“只是想让你知道,在二战期间,我曾有过外遇。”
The "Mom and dad... I'm gay"
“妈妈,爸爸……我是同性恋。”
The "I probably shouldn't have shown you that video..."
“我可能不该给你看那个视频……”
The "Please pay your child support... please?!"
“请支付子女抚养费……行吗?!”
The "Hey I'm pregnant," and "Is this your wife or one of your many girlfriends?"
“嗨,我怀孕了,”以及“这是你的妻子还是你众多女友之一?”
The "Sorry I ruined your proposal, buddy"
“兄弟,对不起我毁了你的求婚。”
The "Hey, I know you from the strip club! Wait, is this your dad?"
“嗨,我知道你是脱衣舞俱乐部的!等等,这是你爸爸吗?”
The "Whoops, we aren't virgins anymore and I don't know why we are telling you this"
“哎呀!我们不再是处女了,我不知道我们为什么会告诉你这些。”
在外就餐时,说话可要注意分寸哦。
【当服务员总能听到一些猛料】相关文章:
★ 体坛英语资讯:Celtics and Lakers square off in leagues top rivalry
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Madonna expected to be back in Malawi for adoption ruling
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Nicole Richie quickly sprung from jail
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Pavarotti lip-synched last performance
★ 娱乐资讯:Avril Lavigne: Marriage turned me from a tomboy to a real woman
★ 体坛英语资讯:China confident of derailing talented Brazil
★ 体坛英语资讯:Davenport stung by one-sided Cup loss
★ 娱乐资讯: Hayek named Hollywoods sexiest celeb
★ 体坛英语资讯:Joness agent suspended by US governing body
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15