经典的台词剧本、动人心弦的插曲配乐、真刀真枪的打斗场面、现在看起来漏洞百出却惊艳了一代又一代人的特效,这印在人心头的一切都离不开《西游记》总导演杨洁的付出。这位老人于2017年4月15日离开了我们,中国影视界又失去了一位大师。一起来看看《西游记》中那些满载着我们童年回忆的经典台词 译文参考余国藩译本The Journey to The West.
俺乃是五百年前大闹天宫的齐天大圣孙悟空!
I'm Sun Wukong, the Great Sage Equaling Heaven who made havoc in Heaven five hundred years ago.
小的们,老孙回来了!
Little ones, I'm back.
悟空,救我!
Rescue me, Wukong.
贫僧从东土大唐而来,去往西天取经。
I am a priest from the Tang country in the East, and I am going to the Western Heaven to ask for holy scriptures.
我叫你一声,你敢答应我么?
Do you have the guts to answer if I call your name?
师傅请下马,我去化些斋来。
Master, please dismount while I go begging.
大王叫我来巡山!
His Majesty sent me to patrol the mountains.
你这泼猴,又胡说!
Impudent ape, talking nonsense again!
妖精!哪里走!
Evil spirit, where do you think you're going?
【重温那些你最熟悉的《西游记》台词,满满都是回忆】相关文章:
★ 美国习惯用语-第119讲:chicken out/chicken feed
★ 处理品大甩卖
★ 美国习惯用语-第122讲:the last straw/to sow&nb
★ 美国习惯用语-第124讲:a straw in the wind
★ “老姑娘”的来历
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-20
2020-08-19