你是猴子请来的救兵么?
Hey! Are you reinforcements sent for by Monkey?
吃了唐僧肉可以长生不老。
Anyone who ate a piece of flesh of Tang Priest would live as long as heaven and earth.
孽畜,快现原形,饶你死罪!
Evil beast! Turn back into yourself at once if you want to be spared the death penalty.
大圣,收了神通罢。
Great Sage, give your magic powers a rest.
这个弼马温,不识进退!
You've got no common sense, Protector of the Horses.
好呆子啊!师父教你化斋,许你在此睡觉的?
You idiot, who said you could sleep here instead of begging for food as our master told you?
大王,外面是个和尚哩,团头大面,两耳垂肩,嫩刮刮的一身肉,细娇娇的一张皮,且是好个和尚!
A monk, Your Majesty. He has a large face and a round head, and his ears hang down to his shoulders. His flesh looks most tender and his skin extremely delicate. He's a very promising monk.
俺是花果山水帘洞美猴王。一个筋斗云,十万八千里,还有七十二般变化。
I am the Handsome Monkey King in the Water Curtain Cave of the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. With my somersault cloud I can cover thirty−six thousand miles in a single bound. Moreover, I can do seventy−two kinds of transformations.
【重温那些你最熟悉的《西游记》台词,满满都是回忆】相关文章:
★ 美国习惯用语-第150讲:to kiss someone or
★ 处理品大甩卖
★ 美国习惯用语-第121讲:to make hay/to go h
★ 美国习惯用语-第124讲:a straw in the wind
★ 美国习惯用语-第248讲:to get to the botto
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-20
2020-08-19