-Don’t worry, it’s only puppy love. It won’t last.
-别担心,初恋是短暂的。
9. DOUBLE DATE
9.四人约会
two couples going out together on a date
两对恋人一起约会
I’m so glad you and Tom’s brother are an item. From now on we can go on double-dates.
你能和汤姆的兄弟在一起真是太好了。现在我们可以一起约会了。
10. ON THE ROCKS
10.濒于破裂
if there are problems in a relationship, we may say it’s on the rocks
如果关系中出现问题,可以用濒于破裂形容
I wonder if they will call off the wedding. Their relationship seems to be on the rocks.
我觉得他们很难修成正果。毕竟二人之间的关系趋于破裂。
11. LOVE RAT
11.负心汉
somebody who cheats on his/her partner
某人有外遇
Don’t even think about asking Jane out. How could you look your wife in the eye? Don’t be a love rat.
不要妄想约珍出来。想想要怎么面对自己的妻子?别做负心汉。
12. POP THE QUESTION
12.求婚
ask somebody to marry you
向某人求婚
So, did Ben pop the question last night? -No, he didn’t. He just took me out for dinner and that’s all.
那么,班向你求婚了么? -没有,只是约我出去吃饭。
【那些有关爱情的习语(一)】相关文章:
★ 美国人最炫的口语
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-08-28
2020-08-20
2020-08-19