9. If you ask me, you should pipe down and enjoy your dinner. 要我说的话,你应该安静下来吃你的饭。
10. Keep your head down. 小心行事。
11. I think we need to completely overhaul the menu. 我认为我们需要把菜单彻底地改一下。
12. Get up off the floor, you bunch of yellow-bellies! 给我从地上爬起来,胆小鬼们!
13. I know it sounds far-fetched. 我们知道这听起来有点扯。
14. Honestly, Henry, you're so close-minded these days. 老实说,亨利,你最近太保守了。
15. Come on, put your back into it. 加油,使把劲儿。
16. My father always said I'd amount to nothing, and he was right! 我爸总说我什么都干不成,他说对了!
17. Your friends are barking up the wrong tree. 我觉得你朋友走错方向了。
18. Henry says I let my imagination get the better of me. 亨利总说我想象力太过丰富了。
19. We're gonna need a foolproof plan. 我们得计划得万无一失。
20. Give me a leg-up. 托我一把。
21. Well, I'm delighted to say that everything seems tickety-boo. 我们很高兴地告诉你,一切看上去都好。
22. They've been good as gold recently. 最近个个都规矩得不得了。
23. So stand aside, Mr Curry, because we're coming through! 所以请你让开,库里先生,我们要冲过去了。
【《帕丁顿熊2》电影精讲(视频)】相关文章:
最新
2020-07-23
2020-07-13
2020-06-17
2020-05-09
2020-05-07
2020-04-24