SHANGHAI, Feb. 26 -- Shanghai is making full preparations for the 2020 League of Legends World Championship Finals, according to local authorities at a press conference held on Wednesday.
Wang Yayuan, deputy director of Shanghai municipal publicity department, said Shanghai will not slow down the pace of transforming into a global city of e-sports, despite the fact that more than 400 offline e-sports games in Shanghai have been affected ever since the outbreak of COVID-19.
"Shanghai municipal government encourages e-sports enterprises to hold their offline games in an online way. For those companies that have been severely affected by the epidemic, local authorities will provide funding in priority," Wang announced.
He also revealed that the local government will facilitate the administrative approval process of publications related to e-sports and online games, creating a transparent business environment for global e-sports enterprises.
So far, 80% of China's e-sports enterprises, clubs, and live broadcast platforms, as well as 40% of national e-sports games, have clustered in Shanghai, Wang said.
【体坛英语资讯:2020 LOL World Championship Finals under full preparation: Shanghai】相关文章:
★ 体坛资讯:China storm into semis, S. Korea pose strong in Sudirman Cup
★ 体坛英语资讯:Boston stays hot at home
★ 体坛英语资讯:China beat Bullets in the last of Basketball Series
★ 体坛英语资讯:Barcelonas title hopes take a hit with injuries
★ 体坛英语资讯:Doctor: Yao Ming recovers well after foot surgery
★ 体坛英语资讯:McGrady leads Rockets past Jazz 106-95
★ 体坛英语资讯:China rattle US at Grand Prix womens volleyball
★ 体坛英语资讯:Harris says Yi will be all-star in NBA
★ 体坛英语资讯:Seattle guard Durant named Rookie of the Year
★ 体坛英语资讯:Respect, admiration abound in Shanghai
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15