幼稚的我们曾经渴望自由的飞翔,
Naive we used to yearn for free flight,
您却总在我们正要分离前把我们寻回。
But you always find us before we are separated.
曾经憎恨您给予我们的束缚与制约,
Once hated the bondage and restriction you gave us,
无奈的是渴望飞翔的愿望总被你捆绑。
But the desire to fly is always tied by you.
我向您索寻答复。
I'll ask you for an answer.
您总是用低沉的声音对我讲:
You always say to me in a low voice:
“你的翅膀还不能够飞翔!”
"Your wings can't fly yet!"
而青春的叛逆让我听不见任何声响,
And the rebellion of youth makes me hear no sound,
鸟儿般的飞翔、歌唱却是我的向往。
Flying and singing like birds are my yearning.
然而,任性的代价绝不是美好的阳光,
However, the price of willfulness is not good sunshine,
直至双翼受伤,
Until the wings are injured,
您还温和地对我讲:
You also said to me gently:
“孩子,并不是不让你飞翔,
"Children, it's not that you're not allowed to fly,
只是怕未成熟的你因为对自由的向往而受到伤害!”
【我想飞翔】相关文章:
★ 一朵好心的云
★ 如何对抗肥胖?How to Fight Against Obesity?
★ 高二英语作文:A TWE essay: Games for adults or not
★ 高三英语作文范文:Make Our Cities Green
★ 高一英语作文:Graduates Signing up for the Army