缕缕阳光如希望。何不用一缕阳光收获一丝希望?何不用一丝希望创造一次奇迹?
Wisps of sunshine are like hope. Why don't a ray of sunshine harvest a glimmer of hope? Why don't a glimmer of hope create a miracle?
此刻,天空跳出了一轮暖阳,大地洋溢着一片阳光,那是一片无尽的希望。
At this moment, the sky jumped out of a warm sun, the earth is full of a piece of sunshine, which is an endless hope.
让我们用今天点滴的阳光般的希望去堆积明天比阳光更耀眼的辉煌吧!
Let's use today's little sunshine like hope to accumulate tomorrow's more dazzling glory than sunshine!
缕缕阳光如希望,我感受到了。
I feel the wisps of sunshine like hope.
【缕缕阳光如希望】相关文章:
★ An Invitation From My Friend 来自朋友的邀请
★ 如果我中了彩票 If I Hit the Lottery
★ 初三英语作文:为妈妈做顿饭 Cook a Meal for Mother
★ 中国歌手打进美国音乐市场?Chinese Singers Get Into American Musical Market?
★ 如何预防禽流感 How To Prevent Bird Flu
★ 初三英语作文:Do We Need Space Exploration