BEIJING, June 9 -- There will be no high-level beach volleyball events, three stars or above, before the second half of October this year, the International Federation de Volleyball (FIVB) announced on its official website on Monday.
FIVB updated the calendar for the beach volleyball events for the rest of the pandemic-interrupted 2019-20 season, with some previously postponed events, originally scheduled for March and May, cancelled.
These include the 3-star events in Bandar Abbas, Iran; Cote d'Ivore, Australia and Jurmala, Latvia, as well as a 4-star event in Ostrava, Czech Republic.
A further update will be provided in August after organizers consult local health authorities, the world volleyball governing body said.
FIVB noted that it will launch the application process for the 2020-21 beach volleyball season this month.
【体坛英语资讯:No high-level beach volleyball events before October, says FIVB】相关文章:
★ 体坛英语资讯:Davydenko left out of Davis Cup final singles
★ 体坛英语资讯:Another big shots out, coach says worlds lose meaning
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Miley Cyrus tops highest-earning-teens list
★ 体坛英语资讯:Tyson Gay: The fastest sprinter in Osaka
★ 体坛英语资讯:China trounces Singapore 7-1 in AFC U-19
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Christina Aguilera reveals baby son pics
★ 体坛英语资讯:China names Frances Elisabeth as coach
★ 体坛英语资讯:Capello just the tonic for England
★ 体坛英语资讯:Mourning career likely over after knee injury
★ 娱乐英语资讯:Kylie is new face of Tous jewellery
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15