一场风雨后,泥土湿漉漉的,露珠在树叶上滚来滚去。这是一个多么美好的日子。
After a storm, the soil was wet and the dew rolled on the leaves. What a beautiful day it is.
可是,一只小麻雀找不到家了。它伤心地哭着,“呜呜呜……”
But a little sparrow can't be found. It cried sadly, "whoops..."
小花姐姐说:“小妹妹,你可以找家呀!”
Sister Xiaohua said, "little sister, you can find a home!"
小麻雀恍然大悟。它飞呀飞,飞呀飞……来到了兔子家。它伤心地说:“白兔阿姨,这是我的家吗?”
The little sparrow suddenly realized. It flies, flies, flies Came to the rabbit's house. It said sadly: "aunt rabbit, is this my home?"
小兔阿姨亲切地说:“这哪儿是你的家呀。你的家在树上。”
"Where is your home?" said Aunt rabbit kindly. Your home is in the tree. "
小麻雀又飞呀飞,飞呀飞……飞到了树上的蜘蛛家。它问:“蜘蛛哥哥,这是不是我的家呀?”
The sparrow flies, flies, flies Fly to the spider's house on the tree. It asked, "brother spider, is this my home?"
蜘蛛哥哥说:“这不是你的家,你的家在树杈上的鸟巢里。”
Brother spider said, "this is not your home. Your home is in the nest on the branch of the tree."
【小麻雀找家】相关文章:
★ 五年级英语作文:My Favourite Teacher
★ 小学四年级英语作文:家乡的天空 Sky in my hometown
★ 六年级英语作文:A Good Friend of mine