I have pressing business to attend to.
我有紧急的事情要处理。
No problem. we'll make it later in the month.
没关系,这个月改天再说吧。
方式五:
I'll get the check.
我来付帐。
No, let me pay this time.
不,这次由我付。
No, I insist.
不,还是我来。
Well, thank you very much.
好吧,那就谢谢你啦?
方式六:
This lunch is on me today.
今天这顿饭算我请客。
I think you got it last time.
我记得上回也是你请的。
It's my pleasure.
我请得心里高兴。
That's very nice of you.
既然这样,那就多谢了。
方式七:
Shall we split the check.
大家分摊吧?
Why don't you let me pick it up.
就让我来付帐好了。
Oh, that's not necessary.
啊,不必这样。
I know it's not necessary. I want to do it.
我知道不必这样,可是我愿付。
方式八:
I really enjoyed the lunch.
这顿饭我吃得好高兴。
Yes, let's do it again real soon.
是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧。
I'll be back in town next month.
我下个月会再回这里来。
Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.
好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待。
【[口语]“七夕”约会 N种英语表达法】相关文章:
★ 防暑降温补贴 high temperature subsidy
最新
2017-01-09
2016-11-10
2016-09-21
2016-09-18
2016-08-11
2016-08-11