托尼的工作显然做得不好,因此在汇报时少不了被老板责难。
(T = Tony, B= boss)
T: Hello, it's Tony, in Manchester.
你好,我是托尼,曼彻斯特。
B: Oh, hello Tony. How's the exhibition? Is it going well?
你好,托尼。展会怎么样?一切都顺利吗?
T: Er, no, not really. It's very quiet actually! We are not doing much!
呃,不是很顺利。实际上非常安静。我们都没什么可干的。
B: What? That's awful? How can you say that, Tony? Did you speak to the conference manager again?
什么?那么糟? 怎么会这样呢,托尼?你和展会的经理又谈了吗?
T: Er, no, no. Why?
呃,没,没有。怎么了。
B: To get a better stand of course! We are paying a lot of money for that exhibition and for your hotel! Can't you speak to him again?
要一个好的展位呀!我们为这个展会和你们的旅馆付了很多钱的!你不能再和他谈谈吗?
T: Er, OK. I'll do my best.
呃,好的,我会尽力的。
B: Have you spoken to any good agents yet?
你有没有和一些好的代理商谈谈?
T: Well, yes. There is one company, they seem very nice.
哦,有。有一家公司看起来不错。
B: Nice? Nice? Have they got any experience? Are they reliable?
不错?不错?他们有经验吗?可靠吗?
【展会向老板汇报工作(4)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06