梅和托尼就展会的进行向老板汇报工作,这天可是很糟糕。
(C =Customer, T = Tony, M = May, B = Boss)
C: Excuse me?
C:打扰了。
M: Hello. Can I help you?
M:你好,有什么需要吗?
C: Er, no. Can you tell me where the toilets are, please?
C:哦,不是。你知道洗手间在哪吗?
M: Hmm. Yes, they are over there.
M:哦,在那边。
T: This is terrible, May. I'm going to phone head office to talk about it.
T:太糟糕了,梅。我要打电话回总部汇报一下。
M: OK and ask them to send us some more brochures and order forms.
M:好吧,让他们再送点宣传册和定单来。
T: Hello? Hello? Hello, this is Tony, phoning from England. We're at the conference.
T:喂?喂?你好,我是托尼,我从英国打来的,我们在展会呢。
B: Hello Tony. Is it all going well? Is everything OK?
B:你好,托尼。一切顺利吗?
T: Well, a few problems actually. The exhibition stand is right at the back and it's tiny. And we have very few brochures and order forms.
T:其实是有些问题。我们的展位很小,在最后边。我们的宣传册和定单也很少。
B: Hello, Tony. Can you hear me?
B:喂,托尼,能听到吗?
T: Yes.
T:能。
B: That sounds terrible. We ordered a stand near the entrance! Didn't you talk to the conference manager?
【展会向老板汇报工作(2)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06