M: And do you have partner companies there?
你们在这两个国家有合作伙伴吗?
W: Well, not yet, we're quite new you see.
哦,还没有,你知道,我们刚成立不久。
T: Well, perhaps we should talk about payment. If you worked with us, how much commission would you expect?
嗯,我想我们该谈谈报酬了。如果你和我们合作,你希望得到多少佣金?
W: Well, we're thinking about 25 percent, something like that.
呃,我们想大概25%吧,差不多这个数。
M: Mmm, we usually pay around 8 percent, I think. Isn't that right Tony?
嗯,我们通常是支付8%左右的佣金。是不是啊,托尼?
W: Yeah, but…
呃,但是……
T: Er, excuse me, Wayne... your tie is in my coffee...
哦,不好意思,韦恩,你的领带掉到我的咖啡里了。
W: Oh, sorry mate, yeah. Well, perhaps we could talk about 20 percent.
哦,不好意思,伙计。我想20%左右也行。
M: Mr. Harvey, we will need to talk to head office about that, I'm afraid. We can't make that decision ourselves.
哈维先生,恐怕我们得和总部讨论一下。我们自己没权利决定。
T: Yes, I think our boss will need to think about it.
是的,我想我们老板需要考虑一下。
M: Perhaps we can phone her this afternoon and we'll contact you again.
【讨论业务和佣金问题(2)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06