办公室其实是个很容易滋生恋情的地方。如果工作忙,没有机会去外面发展,和同事朝夕相处,发生感情有点在所难免。
Ted: Hey, Jack, is Jenny coming with us?
特德:嘿,杰克,詹妮和我们一起去吗?
Jack: Yes. Why?
杰克:是啊,怎么了?
Ted: Nothing. I'm just asking.
特德:没怎么,就是问问。
Jack: Just asking? But why is your face burning like mad? Ah-huh, someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn't he?
杰克:问问?那你脸怎么那么红啊?啊哈,某人爱上詹妮了,对不对?
Ted: Who has a crush?!
特德:谁爱上她了?!
Jack: Come on, Ted, don't be such a chicken. If you like her, you've got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
杰克:得了吧,特德,别这么胆小啦。如果你喜欢她就告诉她嘛。也许她也喜欢你呢。
Ted: Well, I don't have the guts to ask her out.
特德:我不敢约她出来。
Jack: What're you so afraid of? Just tell her what you're feeling about her.
杰克:你怕什么呢?就告诉她你对她的感觉呗。
Ted: I'd totally die if she turned me down.
特德:如果她拒绝我,我会死的。
Jack: But that's better than keeping everything to yourself. You've got to let her know. Come on! You've got to take a chance! Even though you are rejected, it's not the end of the world! There's nothing to lose, is there?
【办公室聊天英语:暗恋】相关文章:
★ 英语自我介绍汇总
★ 英语自我介绍
★ 英语面试自我介绍
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06