我们希望对一切事情都了如指掌。
We like to keep on top of things.
(我们希望对一切事情都了如指掌。)
That's a good thing.
(这是一件好事情。)
keep on top of things直译是“全程跟踪事态的发展”。
We like to be well-informed.
We like to keep up on things.
很显然……
He isn't doing his share of the work.
(他没在做他的工作。)
Obviously, we need to fire him.
(很显然, 我们得解雇他。)
“很显然”、 “怎么看都”的意思。
Clearly, ...
It's obvious that ...
(……是显而易见的。)
换句话说……
How's X doing?
(X卖得怎么样?)
It's not selling well. In other words, we're losing money.
(卖得不好。换句话说, 我们一直在赔钱。)
“换而言之”、 “换句话说”的意思。sell well “好卖”。lose money “浪费钱”、 “亏损”。
To put it another way, ...
(换个说法就是……)
Let me put it another way, ...
你看……
Look, we can't accept your offer.
(你看, 我们不可能接受你的报价。)
I was afraid you'd say that.
【职场英语百科:发表意见的常用语(7)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06