Speaking to a waiter和同事去餐厅吃商务餐与服务员之间的对话,比如点餐和商量消费等等:
Waitress: Good evening, sir.
服务员:晚上好,先生。
Simon: Good evening, a table for two please.
西蒙:晚上好。请安排一张两个人的桌子。
Waitres: Smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟席还是无烟席位?
服务员:Non-smoking, please.
无烟席。
Waitress: Yes. This way please. Won't you sit down?
服务员:请这边走。请坐。
Simon: Thank you.
西蒙:谢谢。
Waitress: Are you ready to order?
服务员:你准备点菜了吗?
Ben: Yes, I'll have the mushroom omelette and onion soup.
本:是的,我要蘑菇鸡蛋卷和洋葱汤。
Waitress: What would you like, sir?
服务员:你要吃什么,先生?
Simon: I'll have the same. Please rush our orders.
西蒙:和他一样。请快点。
Waitress: Yes, sir.
服务员:好的,先生。
(After finishing the meal...吃晚饭)
Waitress: Will there be anything else?
服务员:还要点别的什么?
Simon: No, thanks. We don't want to have dessert. Please let us have the bill.
【职场英语学习:和同事去吃商务快餐与服务员的对话】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06