C:Oh. I didn't realize I was getting an office all to myself.
C:噢,没想到我可以拥有一间私人办公室。
F:Yes, you are. And this is your secretary, Jane Borromeo. She is a Filipina but was born and brought up here and is completely bilingual.
F:是的,你可以。这是你的秘书珍·包罗密。她是菲律宾人,但在这里出生,长大,完全能说两种语言。
S:Hi. How do you do? Just holler if you need anything.
S:嗨。你好!如果有任何需要,只要叫我一声就可以。
C:Thanks.(to Buchwald)She is a very attractive girl.
C:谢谢。(对布华奇说)她是个非常迷人的女孩。
F:And capable, too.
F:而且也很能干。
C:Gee, my nameplate's already on the desk. Everything is so neat.
C:哇,我的名牌已经放在桌上了。每件东西都很整齐。
F:Feel free to drop by my office if you have a question.
F:如果有问题,请不要客气,随时到我的办公室来。
C:Even a silly one?
C:即使是一个笨问题?
F:How do you know it's silly if you haven't asked?
F:你又没问,怎么知道会是个笨问题。
C:My former colleagues told me three secrets of success in foreign-affiliated companies. First, the ability to speak English well.
【职场口语:认识新秘书】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06