Signs of a Bad Fit
选错职业的表现
You know you're in the wrong career if:
下面这些迹象可以说明你选错了行:
* It is strictly a means to put food on the table
只是为了挣份生计
* It's just some job you took 10 years ago because, at the time, it was the only one you could find.
不过是10年前选择的工作,因为那时你只能找到那份工作
* Your parents are proud, but you're bored to tears.
父母为你自豪;你却无聊地要命
* Your job makes you unhappy, damages your self-esteem, compromises your values, or undermines your integrity.
工作让你不快乐、伤自尊,和你的价值观相悖,有违你的正直诚实
* You live for the weekend.
只盼望过周末
Assess Yourself
自我评估
Here's another checklist to help you assess your current employment situation. Check the statements that apply to you (and ignore for now the letter after each statement):
下面是一份调查表,可以帮你评估目前的工作状况。看看哪些描述适合你(先忽略字母“S”和“G”)
1. I look forward to going to work almost every day. (S) 几乎每天都期望去上班
2. My employer treats me fairly and with respect. (S) 雇主待我很好、尊重我
【职场口语:你该换工作吗?】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06