电话响起 戴夫与吉娜继续说话
Dave: He's not mad at me?
戴夫: 他不生我的气?
Zina: 1) Not at all. He says your being a lying, cheating, 2) backstabbing spy really helped to 3) motivate him.
吉娜: 完全没有。 他说你这个说谎、背叛、玩阴的间谍,大大地激励了他。
Dave: Is that what he says? [ 4) chuckling]
戴夫: 他这样说?(咯咯笑)
Zina: After he found out you were spying for WebTracker, he worked like a man 5) possessed.
吉娜: 在发现你为“网路搜寻家”卧底之后,他就像着了魔似地疯狂工作。
Dave: So 6) in a way, I'm responsible for InfoKing's great success?
戴夫: 那么就某方面而言,“资讯王”的大胜还是我的功劳?
Zina: That's right. You should be proud.
吉娜: 没错。你应该感到自豪的。
Dave: Oh, I feel so much better.
戴夫: 喔,我好过多了。
语言详解
A: I think that kid is possessed.
我觉得那孩子被附身了。
B: No, he's just screaming because he's angry.
不,他只是因生气而大叫而已。
【I feel so much better. 我好过多了。】
这句话也可以说I feel much better. 不过年轻人可能还是喜欢用对话中的那一个句型。
【职场口语:他不生我的气?】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06