让我们把规矩放到一边。
Let’s do away with the formalities.
(让我们把规矩放到一边。)
My thoughts exactly.
(我也这么想。)
do away with “废除(规矩等)”、 “铲除(陋习等)”。formality “拘泥形式”、 “拘谨”。
thought “想法”、 “意见”。exactly “正确地”、 “确实如此”、 “一点没错”。直译是“我的想法正是这样”。
Let’s forget about formalities.
We can do away with the formalities.
我们先喝杯啤酒吧。
What would you like to order?
(你想点什么?)
Let’s begin with beer.
(我们先喝杯啤酒吧。)
Let’s have a beer first.
Let’s start with a beer.
干一杯!
Let’s have a toast!
(干一杯!)
Okay, raise your glass.
(好, 举起杯!)
toast有“烤面包”的意思, 这里指“祝酒”、 “干杯”的意思。但是并不能像“Cheers!”那样说“Toast!”。
I’d like to propose a toast.
(我想干一杯。)
What are we celebrating?
(庆祝什么?)
would like to ... “想做……”。propose “建议”。
Let’s toast each other.
【职场口语一学就会:喝酒助兴(1)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06