贵方应该更换所有的瑕疵品,并赔偿我们这一回所丢掉的生意,以弥补我们的损失。
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
在对运抵的货物进行了检验之后,发现短重50吨。
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
我方发现第16号箱中少了3包。
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
我方现向贵方索赔,赔偿我方的化肥短缺。
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,赔偿因劣质货给我方造成的损失。
Part Two
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我方希望补偿所有相关费用。
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
【商务英语口语900句 (27)】相关文章:
★ 每日学一句英语实用口语:I'm a little edgy
最新
2017-01-10
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-09-23