我要申请存款证明.
B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.
那你要到服务台办理.
I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.
对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!
A:What happened?
怎么啦?
B:I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.
对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理
What would you like to exchange?
请问你要兑换什么货币?
A:What would you like to exchange?
请问你要兑换什么货币?
B:RMB to British pounds,please!
人民币换英镑,谢谢!
Please fill in this form first.
请先填这张表.
A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!
你好,我要存款!
B:Please fill in this form first.
请先填这张表.
What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?
今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?
B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.
一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.
It's a student account,So there's no interest.
这是学生户头,所以没有利息.
A:Do I receive any interest?
【银行办理业务常用英语口语[1]】相关文章:
★ 旅游常用[1]
最新
2017-06-23
2016-11-10
2016-10-28
2016-09-29
2016-09-29
2016-09-29