乘电梯到三楼。
82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance.
电梯间在大厅靠大门外。
83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。
84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。
85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar.
邮电所在酒吧对面。
86) The bank is next to the shop.
银行在小卖部隔壁。
87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.
你可以收银外兑换钱。
88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢?
89) The rates of exchange are on the board there.
兑换率写在那这的黑板上。
90) There are some local products on sale here.这里出售一些地方产品。
91) It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…)
这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。
92) Sorry, it’s sold out.
对不起,卖完了。
93) How do you like this?
您看这个怎么样?
94) What about that one?
你看那个好吗?
95) Here is your change.
这是找您的钱。
96) Here is your receipt.
这是你的收据。
【常用酒店英语口语推荐[1]】相关文章:
★ 在机场常用的英语
★ 常用交际英语口语
最新
2017-06-23
2016-11-10
2016-10-28
2016-09-29
2016-09-29
2016-09-29