Mum's the word! (别声张!) *要求别说出去。
Don't be so talkative! (别多嘴。) *talkative “多嘴多舌的”、“好说话的”。
Don't tell anyone my secret! (别告诉别人我的秘密。)
Keep your lips sealed. (闭上你的嘴巴。)
要做得不露痕迹。
Keep it out of sight. *out of sight 短语,“看不见的地方”、“视线之外”。
Keep it out of sight. (要做得不露痕迹。)
Okay. I'll try. (明白了。就这么着。)
I don't want anyone to see it. (我不想让人看到。)
I don't want to see it ever again. (我再也不想看到。)
离我远点儿!
Stay away from me!
Hi! That's a nice jacket. (嗨!这夹克真不错!)
Stay away from me. (离我远点儿。)
Stay away!
Get out of here! (从这儿出去!)
Leave me alone. (让我一个人呆会儿。)
不许耍花样!
No funny stuff! *口语中常常使用,最好能记住。funny除“奇怪”之外,还有“怪异”和“可疑”的意思。
Drop the gun, and no funny stuff! (放下枪,不许耍花样。)
Anything you say. (照你说的做。)
别介入那件事!
Stay out of this!
I'm going to call the police. (我要给警察打电话。)
You stay out of this! (别介入这件事!)
【提醒忠告[1]】相关文章:
最新
2017-01-10
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-10-11
2016-09-23