A: 我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
I: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
I: 不用客气,你的能力给我留下了深刻的印象。
A: Is there anything I should do?
A: 我还需要做些什么吗?
I: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
I: 不用,你能再次打来电话,已经想得很周到了。
A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
A: 谢谢你,如果你有什么问题,请随时打电话给我。
I: Ok, I will. Do you have any question?
I: 好的,我会的。还有问题吗?
A: No, thank you. Goodbye.
A: 没有了,谢谢你,再见。
I: Goodbye.
I: 再见。
Dialogue 3
A: This is Sunlin. Is this Mrs Smith speaking?
A: 我是孙林,您是史密斯先生吗?
I: Yes, what can I do for you?
I: 是的,您有什么需要帮助的吗?
A: I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.
A: 我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢。
I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
I: 孙先生,不用客气。
A: And I also want to know what the status is of the position.
A: 我还想问一下目前这个职位的状况。
I: Sorry, we haven't made the decision at all. But we should be making the decision by the end of this week. And we'll get in touch with you once we make it.
【面试英语第11章:表示谢意(音频)】相关文章:
最新
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-26
2020-03-06
2020-03-06
2020-03-06