悟空:呆子,想往哪里去?
You silly, where are you going?
八戒:我已答应你,不再闹事了,干嘛还不放我走?
I'll never make trouble any more. Why don't you let me go?
悟空:呆子,我带你去见取经人。
You silly, I'm taking you to meet the sutra-seeker.
八戒:什么?取经人来了?
What? Has Tangseng come?
悟空:走吧。
Yes. Let's go!
两人在台上走半圈,来到房前。
悟空:师傅,出来吧,这妖怪已经被我降服了。
Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated !
唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢。
悟空:呆子,还不跪下,见过师傅。
You silly, kneel down to meet your master.
八戒忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅。唐僧非常吃惊。
Master, nice to meet you here.
唐僧:徒儿,这是怎么回事?
My prentice, what's up?
悟空:师傅,这是观世音菩萨特意让他在此等候陪您上西天取经的。
Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.
唐僧:哦,多谢观世音菩萨,既然这样我就收你为徒,赐你法名为
【英语话剧:《收服猪八戒》】相关文章:
★ 英语短剧:《小红帽》Little Red Riding Hood
最新
2016-11-11
2014-12-15
2014-12-15
2014-12-15
2014-12-15
2014-12-15