Theodore: Thats it!!! Why didnt I think of that?
西奥多:没错!我怎么就没想到呢?
Lenny: You are a genius! Hurray for Felix!!!
伦尼:你真是个天才啊!菲利克斯万岁!
Mrs. Toby: Good job!!
托比太太:好样的!
Mr. Toby: Now we are all saved! Lets celebrate!
托比先生:这样我们大家就都可以保住性命了!我们来庆祝一下吧!
Grandpa Willy: Wait a minute!
威利爷爷:等一下!
Theodore: Whats wrong, Grandpa Willy?
西奥多:怎么了,威利爷爷?
Grandpa Willy: The idea is wonderful, I agree. But I have just one question.
威利爷爷:这点子的确很了不起,我同意。但是我还有一个问题。
Lenny: Whats that, Grandpa Willy?
伦尼:什么问题,威利爷爷?
Grandpa Willy: WHO is going to hang the bell around Kitty?
威利爷爷:谁去给凯蒂挂铃铛呢?
The whole room suddenly becomes silent. After a while, Mr. Toby opens his mouth.
房间里一下子变得非常安静。过了一会儿。托比先生开口了
Mr. Toby: Well, uh I would like to, but I am too old. So how about you, Buster? You are young and strong.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:替猫戴上铃铛(中英字幕)】相关文章:
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10