第二天中午,兔子和松鼠在约定的地点碰面。他们战战兢兢地走进洞穴。
Rabbit: Lets go inside.
兔子:我们进去吧。
Squirrel: Okay. You go in first.
松鼠:好,你先进。
Rabbit: No, you first.
兔子:不,你先进。
Squirrel: Lets go in together.
松鼠:我们一起进去吧。
Rabbit: Fine. But lets not stay too long.
兔子:好。不过别呆太久。
The two go inside the cave.
他们走进了洞穴深处。
Lion: Oh, thank you for coming.
狮子:哦,谢谢你们来看我。
Rabbit: How are you, sir?
兔子:你身体还好吗?狮子先生。
Squirrel: Are you okay?
松鼠:你没事吧?
Lion: Its nothing. Im just old.
狮子:没什么,我只是太老了。
But then the Lion suddenly stands up and shows his teeth and claws.
可是,就在这个时候,狮子突然站了起来,露出了他的牙齿和爪子。
Lion: Grr Grr I may be old, but I can still catch you!!!
狮子:嗷我可能是老了些,可是我还是能抓到你们。
【伊索寓言双语小故事:老狮子的故事(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:我不喜欢她I Don’t Like Her
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10