Rabbit/
Squirrel: We were tricked! 兔子/
松鼠:我们上当了!
Rabbit: Lets get out!
兔子:我们快逃吧!
Lion: Its too late. You are trapped. Ha! Ha! Ha!
狮子:太晚了。你们跑不了了。哈哈
The Lion eats up the Rabbit and the Squirrel.
狮子吃掉了兔子和松鼠。
Lion: Yum. Yum. That was delicious. I wonder who will be next?
狮子:嗯,真好吃。不知道下一个来送死的会是谁?
The Lion eats up all of the animals like this one by one.
就这样,狮子一只一只地几乎吃掉了所有动物。
Lion: All of the animals came here except for the Fox. Why isnt the Fox coming? Im getting hungry again. Hmm Shh I hear something.
狮子:除了狐狸,所有的动物都来了。为什么狐狸没有来呢?我又饿了。嗯嘘我听到什么声音。
Fox: Mr. Lion, are you in there?
狐狸:狮子先生,您在里面吗?
Lion: Finally. Its the Fox. Yes, Im in here, Fox. Come in.
狮子:狐狸终于还是来了(喃喃自语) 是我,我在这儿。狐狸,请进吧。
Fox: How are you feeling today?
狐狸:你今天感觉怎么样?
【伊索寓言双语小故事:老狮子的故事(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:父母的东西Father’s Things
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:我不喜欢她I Don’t Like Her
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:聪明的野兔A Clever Hare
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:国王和他的故事The King and His Stories
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:一只口渴的狗The Thirsty Dog
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10