Grasshopper: No, I didnt. I was too busy singing and dancing.
蚱蜢:唉,我没有。我忙着唱歌跳舞呢。
Queen: Too bad. What do you want?
蚁后:那太糟糕了。你有什么事吗?
Grasshopper: Can I have something to eat, please?
蚱蜢:你可以给我点东西吃吗?拜托!
Queen: Remember what I said, Dont come to me for food later
蚁后:记得我说过的以后不要来找我要食物。
Grasshopper: Yes, I do. But I am so hungry. Please, give me a little bread.
蚱蜢:是的,我记得。可是我很饿。。。拜托,请给我一点面包。
Queen: Well, okay. Just wait here for a minute.
蚁后:嗯,好吧。在这里等一下。
The Queen Ant feels sorry for the Grasshopper and goes to the kitchen to get him some bread. But when she comes back, the Grasshopper and his guitar have already frozen like ice. 蚁后觉得蚱蜢很可怜。于是她走到厨房里帮她拿了一些面包。可是当她回来时,蚱蜢和他的吉他已经结冻城冰了。
Queen: Poor Mr. Grasshopper! Why dont you sing and dance now?
蚁后:可怜的蚱蜢?你现在怎么不唱歌和跳舞了呢?
MORAL Dont be lazy. Always be prepared and diligent. Then you will always be happy.
【伊索寓言双语小故事:蚱蜢与蚂蚁的故事(中英字幕)】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:聪明的乌龟A Smart Tortoise
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:聪明的乌龟A Smart Tortoise
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:牛和狗The Ox and the Dog
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:迈克和锅Mike and the Pot
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10