我是一个巨人的囚犯,姑娘告诉蚂蚁,这大堆种子里夹杂有谷子, 大麦和黑麦的种子, 我只有把它们分开, 拣成三堆, 他才肯放我走.
That will take you a month! the Ant said, looking at the huge pile of seeds.
这需要你一个月的时间呢!蚂蚁看了看这大堆的种子说道.
I know, the girl cried, and if I havent finished by tomorrow, the giant will eat me for his supper!
我知道,姑娘哭着说,如果我明天还分不完, 英语小故事巨人就会把我当他的晚餐吃掉!
Dont cry, the Ant said, my friends and I will help you.
不要哭,蚂蚁说,我和我的朋友会帮助你的.
Soon thousands of Ants were at work, separating the three kinds of seeds.
很快, 成千上万只蚂蚁忙碌起来, 将这些种子按分类分成三堆.
The next morning, when the giant saw that the work had been done, he let the girl go.
第二天早晨, 巨人看到分派给姑娘的活儿干完了, 就把她给放了.
And thus it was that one of her tears saved her life.
就这样, 正是那个姑娘的一滴泪救了她自己的性命.
【少儿英语故事带翻译:口渴的蚂蚁The Thirsty Ant】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:渔夫和他的妻子The Fisherman and His Wife
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:那不是我的狗 That Is Not My Dog!
★ 少儿英语故事带翻译:口渴的蚂蚁The Thirsty Ant
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:我与河马The Hippo and I
★ 双语儿童寓言故事:渔夫和他的妻子The Fisherman and His Wife
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10