这些问句可能是一般问句,但也可能表示请求、邀请。偶然也可表示命令:
He said,Will you be there tomorrow?
他说:你明天在那里吗?(一般问句)相当于:
He asked if she would be there the next day.
他问她第二天是否在那里。
Will you stand still!he shouted.
他大喊:站住,别动行不行!相当于:
He shouted at me to stand still./He told/ordered me to stand still.
他对我大喊,要我别动。/他要/命令我站着别动。
Would you like to live in New York?he asked.
他说:你愿意住在纽约吗?相当于:
He asked if I would like to live in New York.
他问我是否愿意住在纽约。
Will/Would you file these letters,please?he said.
他说:请把这些信件存档好吗?相当于:
He asked/told me to file the letters.
他让/告诉我把这些信件存档。
Would you like a lift?said Ann.
安说:你想搭便车吗?相当于:
Ann offered me a lift.
安邀请我搭便车。
Would you like to come round/Could you come round for a drink?he said.
【牛津实用英语语法 :319以 will you?/would you?/could you?】相关文章:
★ 牛津实用英语语法:145 肯定句中 must和 have to的区别
★ 牛津实用英语语法:92 表示时间的介词to,till/until
★ 牛津实用英语语法:295 care,like,love,hate,prefer
★ 牛津实用英语语法:155 need意指require(需要)
★ 牛津实用英语语法:300 wish+ 主语+ 虚拟过去时
最新
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29