You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
Shell be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
Im not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Im bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Daring! 亲爱的!
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
Ill get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
Shes got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I dont have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
Im dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
【美国人常挂在嘴边的句子(上)】相关文章:
最新
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29