物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You dont say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Dont get me wrong. 别误会我。
You dont seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Ill kick you ass. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
【美国人常挂在嘴边的句子(上)】相关文章:
最新
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29
2016-02-29