请你们公司总经理陈先生讲话。
A:Can I speak to Mr.Zhao of the Import and Export Trading Company?
我找进出口贸易公司赵先生接电话好吗?
B:Im sorry,he is not in.Hes just stepped out.
对不起,他不在此地,他刚出去了。
A:Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来?
B:In half an hour,I guess.But Im sorry I can not tell you exactly.
我想在半小时内他会回来,但是很抱歉,我无法确切地告诉你。
A:All right,I will call him up later.
好的,稍后我再打电话给他。
B:Is this World Trading Company?
你是不是世界贸易公司?
A:Yes,May I help you?
是的,我可以效劳吗?
B:Would you connect me with Mr.Feng?
我找冯先生听电话好吗?
A:Im sorry,he isnt working here.Would you please call 7194361.
真抱歉,他不在这里办公,请你打7194361好吗?
B:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:You are welcome.
你太客气了。
B:Im sorry,he is out now.
对不起,他现在出去了。
A:Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来?
B:He will be back around two oclock.Shall I have him call you?
【电话英语:如何拨打商务电话?】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2019-11-15
2019-11-05
2019-11-05