他大概2点钟左右回来,要不要叫他给你回电话?
A:Yes,please.Tell him to call Ambassador Hotel room 203 as soon as he comes in.This is Mr.Chen calling.
好的,他回来就请他打电话到国宾饭店203房间,我是陈先生。
B:Thank you,Mr.Chen,I will.
谢谢你陈先生,我会告诉他的。
A:I should like to talk to Mr.Sun,manager of the Overseas Department,please.
我想请海外部孙经理讲话。
B:Yes,Sir,just a moment please,Mr.Sun is out now.He will be back around 9oclock.May I have him call you back?
是的,先生,请你稍等一下。孙先生现在不在。他大约在9点回来,让他给你回电话吗?
A:Thank you,I will call him up again later.
谢谢你,稍后我再打电话给他。
B:This is Far East Trading Company.
这是远东贸易公司。
A:Could I speak to general manager,Mr.Chen?
请总经理陈先生听电话好吗?
B:Im sorry.general manager Mr.Chen just stepped out of the office.Would you like to talk to someone else?
对不起,陈总经理刚出去了,你要找别的人讲话吗?
A:Mr.Liang speaking.Is that seven_two_one_five_four_six_one?
我是梁先生。请问你是7215461吗?
B:Im afraid you have a wrong number.This is seven_nine_one_eight_eight-six_five.
【电话英语:如何拨打商务电话?】相关文章:
最新
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2020-09-15
2019-11-15
2019-11-05
2019-11-05