【剧情简介】 Ariel从昏迷中醒来,发现自己真的长出了一双腿,可惜,失去了自己的声音。老海鸥和老螃蟹赶了过来,老海鸥又是自以为是地乱发一通议论突然觉得老海鸥和老螃蟹这两只在一起很喜感
【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Well,look at what the catfish dragged in.
哇,看看这是谁啊.
Look at you. Look at you.
你看看你,看看你.
Theres something different.
一定有什么事
Dont tell me. I got it. Its your hairdo,right? 别告诉我.
我猜到了,这是你的新发型,对吧?
Youve been using the dingle hopper, right?
你肯定用那个叮当舞者,是吧?
No? No,huh? Well,let me see.
没有? 没有,恩? 哦,我想想.
New seashells?
那就是捡到新的贝壳了?
No new seashells.
没有新的贝壳
I gotta admit I cant put my foot on it right now.
我怎么站不稳啊.
But if I just stand here long enough
我要是在这站太久了的话
Shes got legs,you idiot,she traded her voice to the sea witch and got legs. Geez,man
【迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《小美人鱼》:鱼尾巴没有了】相关文章:
★ 51个少儿英语小故事:I just lost two dollars
★ 51个少儿英语小故事:He Eats a Candy Bar
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10